Errors on other devices
Errors on other devices based on carry-in and maintenance of barcode scanners, hand and truck terminals, RF-access points and other equipment are carried out in our Service Centre in Hendrik Ido Ambacht in the Netherlands. Before sending your device to Dalosy, please fill in the form first to report the error.
After receiving the error report, you will receive a Return Material Authorisation number. The RMA number implies that your error is noted in our system and is necessary to ensure a fast handling of your error.
Please fill in the form below to directly report your error to us.
Step 1 RMA Application Form
Step 2 Complete your application
- After receiving a RMA-number, return the device packaged in the original packaging or another proper packaging to:
Dalosy Projecten B.V.
attn. Customer Service Desk
Nieuwe Bosweg 10
3341 LH HENDRIK-IDO-AMBACHT
- The RMA-number must be clearly visible on the exterior of the package, or it will be refused! Also include a clear description of complaint; preferably in a transparent transport envelope.
- Always mention the RMA-number when contacting the Dalosy Customer Service Desk.
- The return shipping costs to Dalosy should be paid by the customer. Dalosy is not responsible for damages incurred during the shipping process.
- All returns must be received by Dalosy within 10 days after the date of application. After this period the RMA-number becomes invalid.